Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Psalm 119:11-12 Thy Word have I hid in my heart, that I might not sin against Thee. Blessed art Thou, O Lord: teach me Thy statues


September 25

Thy Word have I hid in my heart, that I might not sin against Thee. Blessed art Thou, O Lord: teach me Thy statues. — Psalm 119:11-12

Prayer: "I have hidden your word in my heart" Psalm 119:11
Photo: StockXchng - AndrĂ© M
DEAR Father in Heaven, we come to Thee in love and praise for all the blessings we enjoy; for the food we have to eat, for the water we drink, the raiment we wear and the fresh air we breathe. We thank Thee for our home, our loved ones, and that we live in a land and an age when we can worship Thee openly. We thank Thee for the open Bible, but above all else we thank Thee that Thou didst lead us out of darkness into light through the gift of Thy dear Son.
O Father, help us to become more worthy of Thy watchful care and love. Keep us in the straight and narrow path. Bless us in our plans and purposes, but defeat us in them if they lead us from Thee. Help us to let our light shine, and give us souls for our hire, in the name of Jesus we ask it.  Amen.

Rev. John L. Brandt,

St. Louis, Missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment