Friday, March 15, 2013

Psalm 145:1 I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever


March 15

I will extol Thee, my God, King; and I will bless Thy Name for ever and ever. Every day will I bless Thee; and I will praise Thy Name for ever and ever. Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and His greatness is unsearchable. One generation shall praise Thy works to another, and shall declare Thy mighty acts. — Psalm 145: 1-4

Prayer: I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever - Psalm 145-1
Photo: Joakim Buchwald
WE thank Thee, our Father in Heaven, for life and health and home. Thou hast brought us this new day, with its new blessings and its new duties. As we go out to our new tasks and pleasures, may we carry hearts full of love to Thee and to everybody. We lay our hands in Thine, and we trust Thee to lead us in the right and safe way. We are glad to know that Thou art with us, and we are going to try to do nothing that would drive Thee away from us. Teach us to walk in the foot- steps of Jesus, Who went about doing good. Bless every member of our family, bless our friends, and if we have enemies, bless them. Help our eyes to see and our ears to hear and our hearts to love that which is true and clean and good. We trust Thy care to bring us safely to our Heavenly home when the day of life is ended. We ask all this for Jesus' sake. Amen.

J. C. Armstrong, D.D.,


Kansas City, Missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment